Like medical dermatology, cosmetic dermatology centers around the treatment and study of skin, hair and nails. But while medical dermatology focuses mainly on skin health, cosmetic dermatology is about its overall beauty and aesthetic appeal.
At Eternal Dermatology, we offer cutting-edge cosmetic and aesthetic services aimed to help your skin look and feel its absolute best, bringing out its fullest potential.
Dr. Rodney is seasoned in determining the treatments and products that will truly optimize the appearance and health of your skin–at any age, and for each ethnicity.
Below is a partial listing of the many cosmetic dermatology services offered at Eternal Dermatology. To find out more, please contact our office.
- Age Spots (Lines)
- Brown Spots (Discoloration)
- BOTOX® Treatment Injections
- Cheek Non-Surgical Augmentation
- Chemical Peel Treatment
- Chin Non-Surgical Augmentation (Contouring)
- Cosmelan Depigmentation Treatment
- Dermatologist Mole Removal
- Juvederm® Voluma® XC
- Latisse Eyelash Treatment
- Lip Augmentation and Contouring
- Liver Spots
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment
- PRP Therapy – Hair Restoration
- Radiesse® Wrinkle Treatment
- Restylane®, Perlane®, and Juvederm®
- Sclerotherapy Treatment
- Sebaceous Gland Hyperplasia